Fun Weekend in Charleston

I'm finally getting to go places and it brings me so much joy. At the end of February my dad and I went to Charlotte for a Odd Expo. Which gave me nightmares after, but I blame that on the dolls we saw. Got to go to one of my favorite antique malls and looked around. It was a fun little Saturday trip for us.



Over this past weekend my best friend Mal came and visited me from Michigan. We went to Charleston for just one day and it was such a great time.


We stayed at this adorable Air bnb on St. John's island and just walked around the city all day. It was my sixth time in the city and her 3rd so we've done most of the touristy stuff already. After our afternoon we went Follys Beech for a bit and had some of the best Mexican food by the water. 


I'm just so happy that I got to see my best friend for the first time in two years. I've missed her so much and this weekend really put me in a great mood. 

Comments

Popular Posts