Top Ships (Couples) 2022

 Hi


The past several months I have not had the urge to write a single thing. To finally have the creativity to write again and be creative in general is so fulfilling. I am starting with my year end lists since I love making them. First off is my top ships of this year. 


Miriam and Lenny - Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

I forgot how much I adore this show. Having a new season after three years, it sparked a new love for these two. Watching their relationship turn from a "will they, won't they", to finally pushing over the edge was pleasure to watch.  Excited to see what the last season will bring for these two.


Evelyn and Celia - The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo

One of my favorite books of this year. Such a heartbreaking story for these two. Reading them become famous movie stars was one thing, reading them as they fall in love was beautiful. With the sad ending you still feel happy that they did spend a life together and were each other soulmates. 


Annie and Max - The Flight Attendant

I love when I ship the side couples and characters more then the main ones. I love good banter, and they both have it. I adore when they push each other to there best and even when Annie is being stupid, Max is always there to help her see that love isn't bad.


Bela and Eric - Sex Lives of College Girls

My newest ship! From enemies, to friends, to FWB, to lovers, its one of my favorite tropes. Mindy Kaling copy and pasted this relationship from so many others that she has written, but I am not complaining. I'm not to happy with how fast they made their relationship. 
*I wrote the top part before the end of the season, and without spoilers I am mad that they did these two dirty. Also kind of ruined Bela as a character. Maybe season 3 will be a lot better. 


Charlie and Nick - Heartstopper

The joy these two bring me, my heart is so full. I was smiling so much while watching this show and the blossom of young love. I cannot wait to read the graphic novels now and I'm so happy for a next season. Awkward young love is sometimes hard to watch but these two are a great and I cannot wait for more.


Erin and James - Derry Girls

We finally got a kiss!! The subtle hits the series gave these two was enough for people to ship them. Finally in the last season we got a confession and a great kiss. I think in the future they totally ended up together and it brings me joy.  


Olive and Adam - The Love Hypothesis

My second favorite book of the year. I understand the hype with these two. I read the book about five times. The broody introvert that is an ass to everyone but the girl he loves is so funny to me. Olive was so oblivious which also makes it so predictable but that's why we get caught up in their romance. Always want more written for them.


Kate and Anthony - Bridgerton

Ah my top ship from last year. These two are still my favs. Season two really did not do them justice as much as the book. With the good scenes we did get, we finally got to see on scene how great they are together. I cannot wait for season three to bring us their married life. 


Lexi and Fez - Euphoria

My babies, my poor babies. Opposites but yet so similar. The ending of season 2 did them so dirty. The only great thing to come out of the latest season. I just wanted a kiss and for him to show up to her play. We better have a redemption in season three.


Eddie and Chrissy - Stranger Things

The sadness that I give myself for loving these two together is a lot. We only got maybe 15 minutes of them actually in the same scene together, but man the chemistry is out of this world. The Duffer brothers did us dirty by not letting these two see where is goes. Now I knew she was gonna die in the first episode, but killing of my baby Eddie I am still not over. In an alternative universe they are together, rich, in love, and have a great family. 


See you next time for top shows of the year!













 












 

Comments

Popular Posts