Top Songs of October 2019

These next couple of weeks are going to be hard, so I don't know if there are going to be two posts a week. Other then that here are my top songs of this month.

7. Superpower - Adam Lambert 


Such a funky song.
Loved dancing to this in the shower.


6. Ain't No Rest for the Wicked (Cover) - Scott Bradlee's Post Modern Jukebox ft. Joey Cook


My new favorite channel this month.
I have listed to so many covers of great songs in these styles that I am now in love.

5. Before He Cheats (Cover) - Scott Bradlee's Post Modern Jukebox ft. Kitty Hawk 


I love the style for this song,
Great song to listen in the car.

4. Kill My Mind - Louis Tomlinson 


OK Louie, kill it.
He was never my favorite member of 1D but this song makes his future look very bright.


3. Hit' Em Up Style (Oops) (Cover) - Scott Bradlee's Post Modern Jukebox ft. Olivia Kuper Harris 


I know all the words to this song now.
I am always game for a Ella style song.

2. Seven Nation Army (Cover) - Scott Bradlee's Post Modern Jukebox ft. Haley Reinhart


Its so sexy and good.
I love the original song so much, and this version enhances it so much. 


1. Lights Up - Harry Styles 


My king is back.
I stayed up tell midnight to here this song and I cried when I heard it.
So beautiful like all of his music. 






 


Comments

Popular Posts