Top Collections from Paris Fashion Week Spring 2020

The holy grail of fashion month. So many great shows for Paris this season.
Here are my favorite collections. 


10. Saint Laurent



So many cool shapes.
Fun patterns that they are bringing back in style. 

9. Chloe



The fabrics are to die for.
So silky and sleek.


8. Comme Des Garcons



This is couture.
The bright colors work with the silhouettes. 


7. Alexander McQueen 



Those puffy sleeves.
Love the cutouts.

6. Giambattista Valli



The fabric manipulations are so good.
I love the textile development. 


5. Valentino

 


Easy and breezy, very spring.
Love the lace.


4. Zuhair Murad



My king.
Those colors.
The sparkles.
I can't.

3. Balmain



The colors and fun shapes are so good together.
I want almost every piece.


2. Elie Saab



I love the cutouts with the flowers.
Very fun for spring.


1. Alexis Mabille


So many beautiful pieces.
The elegance of these are so beautiful.




Comments

Popular Posts