Top Songs of February 2020

Sorry I have been MIA for the last month. Not much inspiration for posts and I really just want to create great content. I have a couple of upcoming ideas that are really fun. 
This past month I have had multiple critiques and had to sew all 6 of my muslins. I did listen to a lot of good music. Some great artists released new music and I am so happy about it.
Here are my top songs of the month. 

7. My Own Dance - Kesha


Kesha is back with a killer album. 
I loved a lot of these songs and really had a great beat to them. 

6. High Road - Kesha


This is my favorite of this new album. 
It is a great song to hype you up.

5. Better By Myself - Hey Violet 


I keep jamming to this song in the shower.
I like the upbeat tone it gives. 

4. No Time To Die - Billie Eilish 


This is a fantastic song to listen to when you're down. 
It's also great for while you are working. 

3. Battlefield - SVRCINA


Such an ethereal song.
Great for my project in my portfolio class.

2. Physical - Dua Lipa


My new workout song.
I want to create so many dances for this great jam.


1. Kingdom Fall - Claire Wydnham 


My anthem for this month.
I am one for history and romance and this song sums all of it up. 

 








Comments

Popular Posts