Best Songs of March 2020/Life Update

Sorry I have been MIA lately. With finals, senior critique, and this virus taking over the world, my priorities have been very straight forward. My school is now all online like everyone else, and my graduation has been canceled. I still don't know how I am going to finish my collection with no models. However, I am trying to look at the positives and stay at home with my animals, so here are my favorite songs of March. 

7. I Love Me - Demi Lovato


Hello new self love anthem.
So happy she is back and coming in strong.

6. Heartbreak Weather - Niall Horan 


A nice slow jam to drive to.
I like how he is coming into his own style.


5. Caution - The Killers


I am so happy they have a new song.
One of my favorite bands with a new classic song.


4. You? - Two Feet


I don't know how I didn't know about this song earlier.
Very happy for a new album from him.

3. Faith - The Weekend


This song is a whole lot of different emotions.
I have mixed feelings about this new album.

2. Alter Ego - KALEO


Any new song by them makes me happy.
Always room for a new rock song.

1. Stupid Love - Lady Gaga


Our queen is back and she is better than ever.
I love this song so much and it brings me joy.
Another classic Gaga song. 






Comments

Popular Posts