What to Do in Quarantine

While everyone is bored at home, I thought why don't I make a list of things to do during this time. I still have school starting back up today but it won't take as much time since it's online. So here is a guide of stuff to do at home.


If in school, do work in the morning

I have to log in on Monday and Wednesday for class and again on Tuesday/Thursday in the morning for a live stream. So since I need to already do this, I am going to try to get my work done by a certain time so I have the rest of the day to do things.

Go out for walks/runs

Still social distance while out, but going outside will help not get stir crazy. I have already gone on a lot of walks and have really loved it. 


Do a home workout: 

I usually do a home workout anyway, but with all the gyms closed, now is the best time to work out from home. 
Blogalaties and Fitness blender are great resources that I use to workout.

Clean up the house or start a new project:

I am working on the craft room and I am creating a great workspace for when I have to sew again.

Read:

Read a new book or an old series that you love. I am starting the Witcher books and I am excited to know more about this story.


Be Artsy:

Try a new project like painting or drawing. Trying sewing or embroidery, too. I am getting back into watercolors since I haven't used them in a while. 

Call Friends:

Call friends and family who you haven't spoken to in a while. With this time being weird, it's nice to keep up with friends and family that you can't see right now. 


Teach Yourself Something New:

Try to learn how to do something you always wanted to do. Maybe an instrument or how to sew. I am going to paint more to practice the skill I somewhat have. There is so much time now that we should make something positive out of it. 


Any ideas you can add would be most welcome. 
Stay safe. 





Comments

Popular Posts