7 Ways to Dress During Quarantine

So with going nowhere right now, I have been in hoodies and sweats a lot during the last two weeks. With classes back up again and with me trying to get somewhat of a life together, I am going to start wearing all of my clothes during this time. I got the idea of styling outfits from INTHEFROW, and saw this as a great opportunity to share what I have been and will be wearing. These are ideas to spark up what you could wear. Hope you love the outfits I came up with. 

Monday


I wanted to start out with a simple and classic look. These shorts make me feel put together and just adding a white tee is perfect. I look trendy and comfy at the same time.  
Shorts and shirt are thrifted, and the hat is from Amelia. Shoes are from DSW. 

Tuesday


This is more of a summer look. I want to wear more of my clothes I got for Italy, so I came up with this easy outfit. I have had these sandals since middle school, and I only wear them in my house.
The t-shirt is Lucky, and I got the skirt thrifted. 

Wednesday


This dress is so easy to wear. I don't feel like I am even wearing clothes with this on. The shoulder pads add extra pizzazz and make me feel a little extra. This dress is from the 80s and is my moms.

Thursday


I am wearing shorts under this. I got this top from Abbey and I am happy I finally get to wear it. Its an easy baby doll top that you can wear when feeling bloated. I just paired it with light denim shorts from American Eagle and my new shoes from JustFab. 

Friday


I love this pair together. This skirt is so breezy and its also my mom's from the 90s. I just added the knit top I made and my new pair of Oxford shoes. Obsessed with this look. 

Saturday 


Now for extra comfort. This easy jumpsuit is so comfy I forget that I am wearing actual clothes. Amelia gave me this junior year and I can do yoga or just hang around the house in it. I love how I add my bralette to show off my back. 


Sunday


This is what we have all been wearing. Just having a good pair of sweats with a tank is great. I added a choker just to make it more fun. Tank is from Urban and sweats are from my senior year of high school. 






What's your fav look? 








Comments

Popular Posts