March Update/ Life Update

 February was a hard month. After my Galentines weekend in Savannah, my cat Annie kept getting more sick. Most of you already know if you follow me on any social media, but after 17 years Annie passed away. I had her since I was six, and it was so hard to finally say goodbye. 


I knew she was not going to make it, so I decided to start looking for a kitten. I haven't had a kitten since I was younger than 10, so I was so excited to start looking. It was also keeping my mind at bay with losing Annie. I found this one black kitten from a rescue and fell in love. I inquired about her and found out she would have to come with her sister since they were both feral kittens and her sister needed her. 

After really thinking about it, I went forward, met the kittens on Zoom, and decided that they would be a great addition to my family. So I drove to Athens, GA last Monday and got my new fur babies. 

My little black kitten is Briar, and after a few days, she is now playing and loving. She still gets scared, but she is coming around. Her sister is going to take a lot more time. I named her Emerald, and she is still being kept in a cage at the time of writing this. 



That cat can bite and claw, but she is my feisty meow. She is slowly coming around to me. A little bit a day is great in my book. 

I cannot wait to see how they grow and become adult kitties.


Comments

Popular Posts