My Second Trip Out West: Zion National Park

I am so happy that I got to go out West again. My friend Madison wanted to go to all 5 national parks out in Utah, and I couldn't say no.  So we headed out and our first stop was Vegas for the night. I have never been, so it was interesting to see what everyone hyped Vegas to be. We got our room upgraded to a suite and it was a great way to start the trip. The room had two stories, it was unbelievable. It was also my first time in Nevada, so I got to check that off my list. The next day we left for Utah to start our hiking adventures. 

I was very excited to go to Zion since I missed it last year on my trip. We got there around sunset and did a small hike. There was a lot of elevation but still a great hike to start and I got so many great photos. 















We stayed in a cute BnB in Hurricane, and the next hike was the hardest of the trip. We hiked Angels Landing. Now we did not do the chains part, because I didn't want to fall and it was very crowded. Besides the uphill part, the hike was great and we got to see some owls on the way up. 























That night we waited an hour for In and Out and had a great night's sleep. 

Next time I will tell you about our adventures in Bryce Canyon and how we did about ten miles that day. 

Comments

Popular Posts