Capitol Reef National Park

Time for the stories of all stories. We only had one day in CR and we were making the most out of it. It
 was getting hot so we were hiking in the middle of the day. Let's say I now have the best travel story. 





When we got there we wanted to do the Cassidy Arch trail. Which was a great hike and was beautiful. Now I wore shorts like an idiot so the pain was there. Then the unthinkable happened and my phone fell 600 ft off the arch. 





I was trying to take a picture of the bottom, the wind was picking up so I went back on the other rock. Then the wind took my phone out of my hand and I saw it bounce off the rock three times before falling to its death. I heard it hit the ground and I was in shock.











Let's say my day was definitely ruined and I didn't have a phone for the rest of the trip. I also was not going near anymore cliffs after this. We got ice cream at the bakery in the park and then drove off to Canyon Lands. 





I will say my mood was quite sour after this but it was a nice break from the world. A PSA don't take photos close to the edge. 

Comments

Popular Posts