Skin Routine and Self Care Sundays

It's been over four years since I've done my skin care routine and wow, a lot had changed. 
On Sundays, I do my self-care day where I take the time to pamper myself and really just care about my body. 
All products that I share are not affiliated with anything, I just use and love these products! Let's start with my everyday skin care! 


Every night after I brush my teeth and put my retainer in, I always like to start with just cleaning my face. Whether I am wearing makeup or not, I tend to have oily skin. I just started using Derma-e ultra hydrating cloud cleanser. I already love it as it takes off all my makeup and really cleans the skin. Then I use my Neutrogena Toner to freshen it up. Then for moisturizer, I usually use Olay, but I've been using my mom's Derma-e Advanced Firming. I like to go back and forth and I am still trying to find the best for me. 


Also before I go to bed I always put chapstick on as it just really helps me. Also once a week (usually on self care day) I use the Derma-e Scrub for my face. 

For self-care Sundays, I always just make sure I have time for myself. I was never a bath girl, but I've taken one every Sunday this year so far. It helps relax my muscles and puts me in a better mood. I shave my legs and usually put on a face mask or under eye patches. I've been using lavender bath lotion, but I also have honey and peach blossom as well. 


After my bath, I put cream on my legs and body as well as bio oil. If it's not time for bed, I use Origins Soothing Lotion on my face. After I'm all dried up, I then try to take care of my nails, as I am still not trying to bite them, and give them a spruce up. 


One thing that has been a life saver are these pimple patches. I've been breaking out recently and these have helped so much. I use them as needed and I've been really needing them. 

I also try to get some yoga or stretching done on Sundays. I try to make this day my rest day and really listen to my body. Euphoria was my go to for Sunday nights, but it ended last night. Luckily I will have Outlander take its place on Sunday!!

Which I will be writing a review on Season 2, because dang that show is good. I will see you guys next Monday for a Euphoria review. 





Comments

Popular Posts