Florence + The Machine "Dance Fever" Album Review

It's new music Friday and May is treating us so well with so many new albums and singles from great artists! 
Florence is one of my favorite artists of all time and I have already loved every Single that has dropped so far. I listened to the whole album this morning and I am in love. It's reminiscent of her older music but still is new and fresh. Her voice is angelic and each song is so powerful on its own. 

Google

I'll rank each song 1 out of 10. But for a whole this album is 10/10. I cannot wait to see this live in October of this year. 


King - 9/10

This song makes me feel powerful and I have not stopped listening to it all month long. 

Free - 10/10

This song is validation for my anxiety and I dance around to it in my bare feet to feel alive. 

Choreomainia - 10/10

Dancing until this song stops playing.

Back In Town - 8/10

Makes me want to go back to where I grew up in Michigan.

Girls Against GOD - 9.5/10

Powerful. That's all. 

Dance Evil Girl - 10/10

One of my favorite songs, I don't know how to describe my emotions. 

Prayer Factor - 7/10

Makes me feel like I am in a fantasy movie.

Cassandra - 10/10

Perfect driving song.

Heaven is Here - 9/10

I want to learn this song on the drums its just so perfect. 

Daffodil- 10/10

I am the evil queen and I am running through my castle.

My Love - 11/10

The best song, it brings me so much joy and happiness.

Restraint - 8/10

Evil era. 

The Bomb - 7/10

Sad girl summer, that's the mood.

Morning Elvis - 9/10

Beautiful writing and the perfect ending to the album. 

Comments

Popular Posts