Harry Styles "Harry's House" Album Review

 Two weeks in a row of great new music. 

This album is the summer anthem. 

I will say it was a little lack luster for me. Coming off of Fine Line, I wanted more substance in this album. It's great to jam to, but not a lot of songs that make me feel things.

Overall 7.9/10 for this third album by Harry. 


Harry Styles CREDIT: Hanna Moon



Music For a Sushi Restaurant - 10/10

I was dancing in my kitchen when I first heard this. My cats were bopping along as well!! One of my favorite songs of the album!

Late Night Talking - 10/10

We got a taste of thing song from Coachella and man the studio version hits! I will be driving to this song from now on. 


Grapejuice - 9/10

Love the beginning, and wish it was like that throughout the song. Still good but third song in, and I wanted more rock then funk. 

As It Was - 9/10

Only because it has been over played on Tik Tok now and it can get in your head fast. Still a great song.

Daylight - 8/10

I wished I liked this song more. The beats are getting a little old by now. Still a good summer song!

Little Freak 10/10

Amazing, wonderful, a Masterpiece. Finally a song with tears in my heart. A album favorite for me.

Matilda - 10/10

Crying, it's beautiful. Enough said. 

Cinema - 8/10

Very good beat, just is starting to sound the rest to me. Still great to dance to. 

DayDreaming - 8/10

Such a 70s vibe!! Dancing in a garden to this song when ever I can. 

Keep Driving - 7/10

Sunsets, the sun on your arm, and the fresh air breezing through your hair.

Satellite - 9/10

At this point we are just vibing out in our cars. I do like the lyrics of this song.

Boyfriends - 10/10

Harry understood the assignment with this one. So many tears will be shed to this song.

Love Of My Life - 8/10

An interesting ending to the album. Reminded me a lot of Two Feet. I have mixed feelings about this song. 

Comments

Popular Posts