Top Looks From "Camp" Met Gala 2019

The first Monday of May is always great. Within the last couple of years, some people have not taken the theme seriously. This year's theme is Camp; not the literal meaning but to have fun, be over the top, and exaggerated. Basically weird stuff. So many artists and designers hit the goal this year. I loved everything on the red carpet. Here are my favorite looks from the night. 

12. Lady Gaga


This is just look one.
I love how she just stripped down into less and less.
Brandon Maxwell did an excellent job designing this piece. 

11. Harry Styles


My king.
He looks so beautiful, it hurts.
I personally want this look. 

10. Constance Wu


It's so elegant. 
The design is gorgeous, and I am in love. 

9. Florence Welch

The true dragon queen.

8. Cara Delevingne


The true master of Camp. She killed the theme. 

7. Darren Criss


This man always knows how to bring it. 
The makeup alone is fantastic. 

6. Madelaine Petsch


She came to win. 
It was her first Met Gala and she made a statement. 
This dress is wonderful and fits the theme so well. 

5. Lupita Nyong'o


She is a rainbow butterfly. I love the colors.

4. Katy Perry


She is a walking fire. 
I am in awe with this look. 

3. Lili Reinhart and Cole Sprouse


From last year to this year, they made me cry yet again. 
I put them in this together because their looks go so great together. 
Such a fun and creative team. 

2. Janelle Monae


She is Picasso.
The eye lashes moving is the best.
One of the best looks.

1. Cardi B


This is perfection.
The color, style, and the outrageousness is exactly what the theme called for.
I am in awe and will be for awhile. 



Comments

Popular Posts