Top Songs Of May 2019

Happy finals! I have one more week and then I'm officially a senior in college. Music is my escape from reality this month, so the Walk like a Badass playlist on Spotify was being played a lot. Enjoy my top songs of the month. 

7. Eagle Birds - The Black Keys


It's a nice song to rock out to. 
Cannot wait to have it on blast in the car on my way back to Michigan. 

6. Wolf at Your Door - Chloe x Halle


The new GOT soundtrack was on repeat for awhile. 
That is until the last three episodes when it ripped out my soul. 
Great song though.

5. Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis


Great song to do work to. 
Helped me design for my projects.

4. How You Like Me Now - The Heavy


Just dancing in my room to this song.

3. Icky Thump - The White Stripes


This song helped so much designing my collection.
 Love the White Stripes.

2. Three Bulleits - The Temperance Movement


Another great song to rock out to.

1. Ain't No Rest For The Wicked - Cage The Elephant


I blame the show Lucifer and the WLAB playlist. 
This song has been on repeat all month long. 
Why am I just now getting into this band? 
(EN: Amazing song!!!)

 


Comments

Popular Posts