Top Songs of November 2019

Almost the end of the year. I will be doing a top songs of the year and decade coming up and I am so excited to go through all those songs.Here are Novembers songs.

7. Tokyo Drifting - Glass Animals ft. Denzel Curry


I have missed Glass Animals. 
A different sound to them, but a great song.


6. Kiss Like the Sun - Jake Bugg


A great driving song.
I'm always a fan of his music.

5. Damn You For Breaking My Heart - Caitlyn Smith 


I don't really know her as a artist, but I am in love with this song.
I keep belting it on my way to work.


4. The Best - AWOLNATION 


Always a King of making good songs.
My new motivation song. 

3. Nina Cried Power - Hozier ft. Mavis Staples


I am so late to this, but I love this album.
The message of this song is just so strong.


2. Creep - Scott Bradlee's Post Modern Jukebox ft. Haley Reinhart


I have belted this song way to much this month.
I love this version so much.


1. Watermelon Sugar - Harry Styles


I CANNOT WAIT FOR DECEMBER 13TH.
Another amazing song from the best.
Love the instrumentals.








Comments

Popular Posts