Senior Collection: Unseen Radiance

Fall quarter is finally over and I can breathe again. My senior collection has taken over my life, but I can finally share my concept.
My senior concept is based on losing one's sight and how color and light can make losing your sight be beautiful. I am also using crystals in my garments as braille so one can read messages on the body to lift up their spirits and make them feel good.
I am doing evening wear also which makes my garments a lot more complicated, but I am loving what I am doing.
I have all my process boards and my first two muslins completed as well as a look for my evening wear class that I used the same concept for.












My evening wear final that is a separate look. 






Making a corset is very hard just to let you know. I cannot wait to share my progress over the next couple of months. 


Comments

Popular Posts