Top Songs Of September 2018

What a great month of new and old songs. Ariana's album was amazing, Lana released new songs, and we got a new song from Avril Lavigne. 
 Enjoy my top songs from the month. 

7. Pop- *NSYNC


I don't know why, but I have been loving this old song so much this month.
 A great song to dance to and go back to the classic boy band time. 

6. Head Above Water- Avril Lavigne


She is back and better than ever.
 I love, love, love this new song.
 In the beginning I got 'Complicated' vibes and I almost cried. 
So good, go listen now. 


5. In My Mind- Dynoro, Gigi D'Agostino


This has been stuck in my head for days. 
A new jam for sure. 
Simple and easy to sing along too. 

4. Breathin- Ariana Grande


My new favorite song by her. 
An uplifting song that can get you through anything. 
Was not a huge Ariana fan before, but I really like the new album. 

3. Honesty/ Honesty Encore- Gabby Hanna


I adore this song. 
So it has been on repeat all month. 
Edgy and very fun to sing. 
This YouTuber has a great voice and she never fails to make me laugh. 
Watch the video too, the choreography is fantastic. 

2. Mariners Apartment Complex- Lana Del Rey


So soft, and so sweet.
 Love getting the teaser on her Instagram, I already knew I would love this song. 
Like Honeymoon, it gives a vibe that represents freedom. 
Very good!

1. Venice Bitch- Lana Del Rey


This song meets Honeymoon + Ultraviolene vibes with 70s music. 
Her longest song at 9:36, this is a song for a specific mood. 
My new favorite like is  " Out of Fucks, Forever", it makes me so happy. 
Listening to this puts me in a better mood, and will be a top Lana song for a while. 


Which is your favorite? 









Comments

Popular Posts