Top Collections From NYFW Spring 2019

Happy Friday! The past week has been very crazy. Lots of stress and I am so glad classes are over for the week. Move in was crazy, and Junior year is already a big adjustment. 
It's New York Fashion Week! Fashion month has started and I am sharing my favorite shows and trends from all the cities and shows. 
New York always has some great shows, as well as some weird ones. I was impressed with the designs this season as they were not over the top and more subtle. 
Here are my top looks from NYFW 2019.


10. Ralph Lauren


Classic styles, mixed with a warmer feel. This collection marked 40 years of this brand, so they pulled out all the stops. I liked the colors and how it's very easy to wear. 


9. Karen Walker


I love the simplicity with these pieces. 
The colors mix with fall and are great for a spring day. 



8. Self Portrait


The mix of patterns and shapes really caught my eye. They always make beautiful clothes and this season was no exception. 



7. Wendy Nichol


The femininity mixed with the harsh tones makes this collection great. I want this in my closet. 



6. Mara Hoffman


I am living for the 80s vibes! The patterns make it modern and fun. A lot of people can rock these looks. 



5. Alice + Olivia 


The patterns, the textiles, everything is wonderful. They always create good collections, and I cannot wait for their fall line. 



4. Oscar De La Renta


One of my all time favorites designers. The patterns mix so well with the colors. The use of lights and darks work well. 


3. Rodarte


So weird and so fab. This whole collection made me happy. The colors, textures, fits and everything about it is a showstopper. Love.



2. Marc Jacobs

  

Over the top, sleek, and gorgeous. Everything is perfect, enough said. 




1. Celestino


LOVE! My style, my everything. Moody, a story, and extra, this is so much. Every piece has its own story that ties into the others and that makes this my favorite.



Which collection is your favorite? 



Comments

Popular Posts