Top Collections From London Fashion Week Spring 2019

London's shows are usually very sleek and chill. Some shows like to go all out, while others like the more classic look. I really liked some of the shows from London, and others not so much. Since Milan and Paris are next, I am so happy to see what comes out of those. 
Here are my favorites from LFW!

10. Victoria Beckham



Always classic and clean.
Love the sleek silhouettes and color blocking.
Good collection. 




9. Temperley



Very breezy and so good for spring.
I like the different patterns and the way the garments move. 



8. Duro Olowu



Yes, patterns!
The mixture of the patterns and colors are a great transition into spring.
Love Love Love!



7. Mary Katrantzou



I am always a big fan of her collections.
The knits and patterns always strike my eye.
Really liked the stripes against the graphics. 



6. Matty Bovan



Now this is crazy, and I love it.
Everything is so fun and weird, and it works. 



5. Marchesa



One of my favs!
Every piece is stunning and I want a lot of these. 


4. Simone Rocha



The textures and shapes made me love this collection.
Simple and yet not.
Very elegant. 



3. Julien Macdonald 



Sparkles!
I love the deep necklines and stunning silhouettes.
Very pretty and I want all of these. 



2. Christopher Kane



Very classy and very ready to wear.
The subtle details made this collection my number two.
I want a lot of these in my closet. 



1. Erdem



I LOVE ERDEM.
My favorite from London every season.
The patterns, the colors, the embroidery.
Everything is wonderful. 



Which is your favorite?

Comments

Popular Posts