Best Places to Travel in Michigan During the Holidays

Being home in Michigan gives me a wonderful break from the stress of school. While working a lot during this holiday season and starting my pre-quarter assignments, I have not done as much getting out as I would like too.
So, if you are like me and you're looking for what to do, I have you covered. Here are some of the best places to go this season.


Broners/ Frankenmuth/ Birch Run

A no brainer for native Michiganders. The heart of Christmas and German flair. I have been so many times that I don't love to go anymore, but getting classic German food, getting ornaments at Broners, and going shopping at Birch Run is always a great backup plan. 


Holiday Lights in Greenfield Village/ Hines Lights

I live right by the Hines lights and I love going through Hines to see the lights. Always fun to see. With Greenfield Village, I have never been during Christmas, but it's on my things to do this December. 




Light Festivals

There are so many places to go see magnificent lights. I've linked a whole page where you could go around the state and see them all. 

Skating In Detroit

Going out to Detroit is such a good idea this season. There are so many things to do from Wayne State to going ice skating. I need to go soon, and practice my skating. 
Detroit, MI





Nutcracker Ballet

I want to make this a tradition. There are so many places to see this classic, and I want to go soon. 

Any Place Up North

To me the best way to feel the holiday spirit is to go somewhere new and where there is more snow. To see the beautiful nature and the old towns would be perfect for a day to take a break.






Comments

Popular Posts