Tops Songs Of December

This post is coming a week early, since I haven't had much time with my busy schedule. We have made it to the end of the year which means in a couple of weeks you'll get my best songs of the year. Unfortunately, December is a chill month for new music since its all about Christmas music. Here are my top songs of the month.

7. Cherry Bomb- The Runaways 


I have been listening to seventy's road trip songs, and this is perfect. 
Love a classic. 

6. Machine- Imagine Dragons


Cannot get it out of my head.

5. Morph- Twenty One Pilots 


This song is becoming more addicting lately.  

4. Let Me Live/ Let Me Die- Des Rocs


I am now in love with this band. I cannot stop listening to this song. 

3. Blood//Water- gandson


My Wrapped playlist is making me play this a lot. 
It will be in my top ten for the year for sure. 

2. Thank You, Next- Arianna Grande


I now love this song because the music video is ICONIC.

1. Nothing Breaks Like The Heart- Mark Ronson Ft. Miley Cyrus


This has been on repeat since it came out.
I love the beats and Miley was perfect for this song.
New Fav.

Which song was your top for this month?




Comments

Popular Posts