Holiday Makeup Look 2018

Hello my beautiful beans and happy Monday. As it is holiday season, the time for parties and get togethers is coming up fast. I already had my grandma's Christmas party last night. 
Today I am going to show you a fun look for the season. It's a little funky, but I really like how it makes my eyes pop.


So for my eyes I used the new James Charles palette. I love this palette so much. I have already used so much of it. 
For the red, I used "You're Kidding"
For the green, I used "Daddy".
Then for the top layer, over both the red and green, I used a golden color called "Wig". 



For the rest of my face, I used my Bare Minerals, Nars, and Ulta Contour palette to finish this look off. I had a lot of fun with this and I hope it gave you some inspiration for any upcoming parties. 


I will see you guys on Friday for my looks for this party season. 



Comments

Popular Posts