Top Ships From Teen Movies

I am sorry I have been MIA on Mondays lately. Lots of work for school, and I'd rather have a good post than one I'm not passionate about.
Now I need a break from school, and my little break includes going through movies I love and seeing the couples that I adore. I love a lot of movies, so this is a long list. 
Hope you love this silly post as I ramble on about stuff that is not that important.
Here are my top ships from Teen Movies. 

Image result for i ship to much gif

10. Hazel and Augustus: The Fault in Our Stars

Image result for hazel and gus gif

Tear jerker right here. I love the book so much, and the movie was fantastic. At least they got a great love in the time that they lived. Ughh this movie just gives me so many feels. 


9. Ronnie and Will, The Last Song

Image result for the last song gif

Chemistry is key. I love Miley and Liam so much. Their characters were perfect for each other like they are in real life. 10 years in the making. 


8. Mia and Michael: The Princess Diaries

Image result for mia and michael gif

This is an OG ship. I do like Chris Pine's character in the second film as well, but I rooted for this from the beginning. I'm still a little bitter that they did not have a happily ever after, and they were only together in high school.

7. Rosie and Alex: Love, Rosie

Image result for love rosie gif

Always meant to be. This is another movie that will put you through the ringer. I waited until the end where they finally realized that it was time for them to be together. Such a great romance. 


6. Ronald and Cindy: Can't Buy Me Love

Image result for cant buy me love gif

Classic movie. Nerdy boy, popular girl, same old trope. I love how even with their arrangement, they fall in love with each other. Such a cute couple, and I love the ending. 


5. Lara Jean and Peter: To All the Boys I've Loved Before

Image result for laura jean and peter gif

Yes to them! I watched this movie so many times and read the sequels in a day. The chemistry is perfect, and they liked each other from the beginning. Such a cute couple and cannot wait for the sequel. 


4. Kat and Patrick: 10 Things I Hate About You

Image result for kat and patrick gif

Another classic. One of the best teen dramas of all time. Even though it was a bet for him to get her to like him, he fell in love. The scene where he sings to her in front of the whole school is amazing. Love the ending!

3. Bianca and Wesley: The DUFF

Image result for bianca and wes gif

I have a thing for certain tropes. Popular guy, loner girl, he helps her get a date while she tutors him. Simple, and yet of course they secretly like one another. I also really liked how they were friends as kids as well. The chemistry was amazing and probably why I like this movie so much. 


2. Becca and Jesse: Pitch Perfect

Image result for becca and jessie  gif

One of my favorite movies ever. I shipped it from the beginning and could not wait until she went for him. I am still upset with the writers with what they did to this beautiful couple in the third movie. I don't even count the sequels as they are terrible, so in my mind they are happy together. 


1. Cher and Josh: Clueless

Image result for cher and josh gif

I just love them. A little weird how they were step siblings for a bit, but I do love the banter they have. They act like a true old married couple and it's adorable. Having Cher realize that she likes Josh was hilarious. The kiss scene was cute and I know that they were meant to be. 



What's your favorite? I will see you next week for the start of fashion month. 

Comments

Popular Posts