Top Shows From NY Ready To Wear Fall 2019

I got a busy weekend ahead of me. I will say there were so many shows in New York this year. It was hard to go through all of them. I did like a couple a lot, and I can see the new trends coming fast.
Here are my top shows from New York.

Khaite Fall 2019 Ready-to-Wear Photos

10. Nicole Miller



Very interesting designs. 
Love the color pallete and grunge feel the collection has. 

9. Jeremy Scott



Not my usual style.
The prints are great and love the contrast of b/w.


8. Camilla and Marc



The silhouettes are exquisite. 
The simple colors with the huge sleeves or ruffles make me want every piece. 

7. Christian Siriano



I love the patterns and the way everything is placed to the tee. 
The models also make me very happy. 

5. Khaite



I want every single piece.
The fabrics, the shapes, everything is my style.


4. Tomo Koizumi



Just art.


3. Ulla Johnson



Animal prints are back. 
Love the African and Greek aspects in the designs. 

2. Marc Jacobs



Very similar to one of his first collections.
I love the feathers and different shapes paired together.

1. Oscar de la Renta



The colors are gorgeous.
Simple but very true to my style. 

Comments

Popular Posts