Top Songs February 2019

So many new songs! 
Great songs this month. 
Enjoy.


7. Medicate - Gabbie Hanna 


Very good song. 
Love how she really found her voice. 
Sad, but so true. 


6. Apologize - grandson


I love this band. 
New song to obsess over.


5. 11 Minutes - YUNGBLUD ft. Halsey, Travis Barker


I love the beat.
The lyrics are really good.
A song to jam in the car to.


4. Warrior - Avril Lavigne


This went straight into my motivation playlist.
A beautiful song.


3. Born For This - The Score


This band is all for the uplifting music.
I play this while I sew and its perfect. 


2. It Was In Me - Avril Lavigne


Another beautiful song.
I love this new album so much.
The lyrics are stunning.


1. Moderation - Florence + The Machine


I love this band!
Its like their older stuff but still has a new flare.
A anthem for sure. 






Comments

Popular Posts