Top Shows From LFW Ready To Wear Fall 2019

I am sad with these collections. New York had boring shows with barley anything new and I don't even have a top ten for London. I only have a couple of shows I really liked.
Here are my top shows from London Fashion Week.


6. Mary Katrantzou


Lots a fur and big silhouettes!



5. Emilia Wickstead


Some pieces are stunning and fresh, others boring and dated.



4. Pringle of Scotland


Very ready to wear, but I would wear a lot of these pieces.



3. Christopher Kane


Different textiles, shapes, and fabrics, weird but cool. 



2. Victoria Beckham


These pieces are perfect for Fall, and are a great trend to follow.



1. Marchesa Notte


This technically might be from New York, but was posted late. Finally something with great taste. Love this. 


Comments

Popular Posts