Ethereal Beauty

Finally this hellish quarter is finally over. I really found my style this winter. I know that I want to go into evening wear and couture, its where my passion is. 
So, I made a couture dress in my concept class. If you follow my Instagram, you would have already seen my finale dress.
My concept was Ethereal Beauty: Which is being all power, intangible being, that you strive to be but can never reach it. 

  
Here is my computer aided design work. All of this was done in Illustrator and Photoshop. So, I have different fabrics for this then from my concept class. 




















Now for my concept process and my finale dress. 



My favorite fabric swatches. I embroidered, smocked, beaded, and lazor cut so much. 





Here is my Line Up.



Now my dress.








I also had to make a fashion film.


What do you guys think?







Comments

Popular Posts