Top Shows From Milan fashion Week Fall 2019

I am tired and I have to make my couture dress in the next two weeks. I have not spent a lot of time looking at the shows this season. Milan was so much better then New York and London. 
Here are my top shows for Milan this season. 


8. Roberto Cavalli


So many beautiful fabrics and textures.
 Some looks were a bit off, but others shined. 


7. Brunello Cucinelli


The perfect items for fall. 
The textures make it pop.


6. Fendi


Some pieces I hate. 
A lot of pieces I love!



5. Attico


The 80's are back.
 So many bright colors. 



4. Max Mara Atelier


I just want all the coats.



3. Alberta Ferretti


I love the color story.
The fabrics and nod to history is a plus from me. 



2. Dole & Gabbana


Too many looks to choose from.
Love the style this year.


1. Ermanno Scevino


The color and the story behind the collection makes me want every piece.

Comments

Popular Posts