Top Shows From Paris Fashion Week Fall Ready To Wear 2019

The last week of fashion month. I always love Paris the most, since my favorite designs show there, and the best of the best comes from Paris. These were excellent shows, and I do truly love a lot of these collections. Here are my top shows from Paris.


10. Tommy Hilfiger 


I am biased, I love TH. 
Studio Fifty Four is back. 
Love all the shapes and sizes.


9. Christian Dior


Odd but I like it.
Colors are great.


8. Valentino


These prints are fantastic.
The shape wit the prints is what I need right now.


7. Dries Van Noten


I am kinda digging this puff trend.
I really liked how they played with the shape of the garments.


6. Sacai


I want every piece.
I am in awe of all the fabrics and garment shapes.
I literally want it all. 


5. Paco Rabanne


So many great patterns.
Many nods to past decades.


4. Chanel


These knits feel fresh.
So much better then past seasons.
Great show for the end of Karl L.


3. Elie Saab


Sparkle sparkle.
We all know I love beading and embroidery.
At the beginning I was meh, but then bang, it got good.


2. Balmain


Its just so cool.
The colors and the mixture of hard and soft textures make me happy.
I want all the jackets.


1. Zuhair Murad


Again, my favorite is my number one. 
Every single look is perfection.
 My style, and I see myself in every look. 
So many pretty colors too. 





What was your favorite collection this season?

Comments

Popular Posts