Top Songs Of March 2019

Its been a month. So much anxiety, and I do not know why. I will say music and Harry Potter is helping a lot. Riverdale also has a favorite song this month. Very Surprising. 

7. Tempo - Lizzo Ft. Missy Eliott


This song is a pop. 
I love these two working together. 
It will be in my head for the next week.

6. Black Coffee - Parvo Stelar, Wingy Manone 


This song has been in my head all month.
 The twenty's beat with new technology is so interesting I cannot stop playing it.  

5. Dead Ringer - Des Rocs


Very good rock song. 
I am loving this band more and more.

4. Call Me,Beep Me. - Both Versions, Christina Milian, Sadie Stanly


Classic version is the best, but the new one has grown on me. 
Kim Possible is life.

3. Yes Sir, I Can Boogie - Baccara


I cannot stop dancing to this song.
Its so catchy. 

2. Seventeen - Lili Reinhart, Cole Sprouse, Madelanie Petsch, Vanessa Morgan


I have cried to many times to this song.
I cannot believe Cole could sing that good.
The cores is the best part.

1. Sucker - The Jonas Brothers


THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE BACK.
My favorite music video, I can't. 

Comments

Popular Posts