Goals for April 2019

Hello wonderful beans. 
I am late to this, but I am writing what my goals are for the month again. I missed last month with finals and Spring Break, so I am back.  


1. Make Time For Friends 

I need to see my friends way more often. I get caught up in work so much that I push them off.
That needs to change, and we can all just do work together. 

2. Make My Projects Worthwhile

I am in embroidery and apparel three this term, so I have a lot of work. I want to make myself clothes this time and make everything fit me and look amazing. 


3. Try to Get My Walkover

I don't know why, but I want to get my walkover back. I just thought of doing it again while I was at the gym. I haven't been able to do it since junior year of high school.

4. DO NOT SPEND SO MUCH MONEY

I put this in all caps for myself. I spent too much last term, and I can't do that again.
I don't know how long I'll be at my job this summer, so I can't spend so much. 


5. Live In The Moment

I cannot wait for summer and the big move. It's all I can think about, so I need to take a step back.
I need to live in the present and realize the things I am so excited about will come. 






Comments

Popular Posts