Top Songs of April 2019

Great music this month. I've been listening to some new songs and artists while working this month. Enjoy.

7. I See You - MISSO


Soft and light.
Very dreamy and easy to listen too.

6. This Life - Vampire Weekend


I just want to dance around to this song.
Very upbeat and great for summer.

5. Style - Foster the People


I just want to strut to this song.
Love this band.

4. Power Is Power - SZA, The Weekend, Travis Scott, Game of Thrones 


A song about GOT, enough said.

3. Night Running - Cage the Elephant 


I just got into this band.
All the new songs are so good.
Gonna catch up on the older ones.

2. Severed - The Decemberits


This song is perfect for a runway.
I cannot stop listening to it.

1. Heads Will Roll - Yeah Yeah Yeahs


I forgot about this great song.
I have been playing it way too much.




Comments

Popular Posts