What Will Now Be My Favorite Show?

As it is Game of Thrones weekend and my life will be ending just like it did with Harry Potter, what is going to be my new favorite show? Five of my shows are ending this year with GOT being the biggest one. I have no idea what will be my new favorite. It will not be Riverdale or Outlander because they are making me way too mad and I am not as in love with them anymore. 

Image result for my life is ending gif

These are the shows that are ending and you will see why I am stuck in this predicament. 

Game Of Thrones (2011-2019)

Image result for game of thrones gif season 8

This is my favorite show, so I will be crying a lot this Sunday and every Sunday after until the finale.
Who will win?!


Jane the Virgin (2014-2019)

Image result for jane the virgin gif season 5

I am kinda okay with this show ending.
I am still in shock from the finale from last season.
I'm just wondering how they will end this beautiful series. 


Orange Is the New Black (2013-2019)

Image result for orange is the new black gif

Another ending I do not know how they will achieve.
I binge watched every season in one day,
so I will now have to move on and see how these girls live the rest of their lives. 

Big Bang Theory (2007-2019)

Image result for big bang theory gif

It is ready to end.
It is still one of the funniest shows, even though it has had a hard couple of years.
I just hope they end it well.


Poldark (2015-2019)

Image result for poldark gif

I just got into this beautiful show, how can it be ending?!
 I am sad, but as long as my babies are happy and no more bad things happen, I will be golden.
I hate how period dramas are always short. 




So what shows should I watch next?
I watch everything on Netflix, but I binge watch them so fast that I have nothing else to watch.
Comment some recommendations!!!

Comments

Popular Posts