Lucifer Characters Look Book

 Happy New Year!

As I was watching some of my fashion videos on YouTube, I saw one that does character styles as part of their content and I got an idea. I should create outfits that reflect the styles of characters from my favorite shows. Inspiration came from Stealthespotlight on YouTube if you would like to check her out. We have similar tastes and she loves anime.

My first one of the series is my current favorite show Lucifer. I am currently waiting for season 5B and just want to see it already. The photos for these looks today are experimental as I am trying to find a studio space in my house that would work. So please let me know of any suggestions. I already know the lighting needs to change.


Lucifer



I finally get to use my suit. I paired this classic style with a lace cami to give it a soft flare. Added heels that were suede as Lucifer would have it no other way. The ring is also a much-needed accessory

Chloe



A look that required a leather jacket and booties. Her style is edgy but mom like as well. In later seasons, she wears more blouses, but when I think of her I think leather and jeans, so that is exactly what I did. 


Maze



Maze is always fun to style as she is very hardcore and loves texture. I paired my fake leather skirt and a sheer top to make her outfit.

Linda



Linda's might be my favorite. She always dresses very classically and professional. I loved using my fancy blouse and adding red since she usually has a red lip.

Ella



Ella is very easy. Graphic tees and jeans and add in some fun with the sneakers, and she is all set. Wish I had a sushi shirt.




Now there are more characters to cover, but these are my favorites. Let me know if you want me to do part two for Lucifer






































Comments

Popular Posts