Sex Education Charater Look Book

 Sex Education on Netflix has become one of my favorite shows. The characters are funny and they each have their own interesting stories. 

With this look book, I choose some of my favorites and played around with their styles. The show has a funky outfit look to it, and has very eighty's and ninety's vibes to it. A lot of my vintage pieces came in handy and I am excited to share my looks.

Eric




Bold, and color, that is what I think of Eric. I used my sequin top and added my sequin shoes to it. I paired regular jeans, but you know he would totally wear a patterned pair of trousers with this.


Otis



Otis wears a lot of stripes and color blocking. I choose this sweater since it gave a vintage feel, while adding some color with the tennis shoes. 

Mauve 



I was so happy to use my fringe jacket, if it was darker it would have been perfect. Mauve likes dark colors with a pop of pink here and there. Tights are a must and faux leather is needed. I added a dark purple to showcase more color. 

Amy



Bright colors yet again. Her color to me is red, and I thought this shirt really was here. Added some high waist jeans and a pair of white heels to seal the deal. 

Adam




I think light wash denim for him. Added a white tee and he is basically done. I wanted to add a military jacket since he goes to military school right after season one. 

Jean



I wanted to add her since I love her style the most. I picked a summer outfit for her and I think she would rock this. My denim dress that is vintage and a pair of heel sandals to complete the look. 




If you want to see more characters from this show let me know. 






















Comments

Popular Posts