The Best of Couture Week Spring 2021

Couture week is always one of my favorite weeks in fashion. My aesthetic usually fallows more haute couture then ready to wear.  

I watched all of the couture shows, and they were all virtual. There were many great fashion films thart made certain collections stand out.

I was only in love with two collections this season. Dior and Ziad Naked really spoke to me and both had fantastic collections with amazing concepts. 

Dior


This film is so stunning, I cried. The tarot concept is so cool, and they way they played with each card is so interesting. I think this is my favorite collection from Dior. Each piece reminds me of a certain time and a different fantasies. 



Ziad Naked


This is my aesthetic. Every piece is stunning and the black dress made me cry. To create like him one day is a goal of mine. Birds Of Prey really plays into the concept and just showcases different forms of grace. 









Comments

Popular Posts