Female Characters That I Resemble

 My friend Lily and I were talking on Monday about the new Winx show on Netflix, this got us to see which Winx characters were were most like. Then I started to think which female and male characters am I most like. I already had a few that I new I acted like, but I texted all my friends and ask them which ones they see me as. 

Some were very obvious, while others shocked me a bit, its interesting to see what people see in TV or movies that make them think of you. I picked my favorites, and here they are.  

Clover - Totally Spies


Lily said I resemble her and I see it so much. More of my outgoing side for sure, but I do see myself acting like her in ways. Loves fashion, a romantic, and totally into being a spy. I will take it any day.

Stella - Winx Club


A princess warrior, I will be apply to be like her. After watching the new Netflix series, I see how I am like the cartoon version. She knows what she wants and goes and gets it. Her also being a romantic helps.


Cornelia - W.I.T.C.H


Does anyone remember this show? One of my childhood favorites. She loves history and fashion. Two of my favorite things. She is a romantic at heart and tends to think highly of herself. She likes to be the leader and show off her skills. I am very much like her and its scary. 

Rarity - My Little Pony


She is glamor. She is a fashion designer, and is a unicorn. The fashion design and style is really how we are similar and its OK. 


Daphne - Scooby Do


I was surprised by this one. My friend Allie said I resemble her. I guess the fashion, and outspoken tone is what thought of her for me. 

Tiana - Princess and the Frog


She is the Disney Princess I am most like. She is ambitious, cunning and will stop at nothing to reach her dreams. She puts her dreams before most, and I see so much of myself in her. I strive to be more like her too. 


Cher - Clueless


My next one on this list is basically the same person. I put others love lives before my own, and I am a dreamer and a hopeless romantic. She is fashion to a tee, and can be vain. She means to help where sometimes people don't need it. 

Emma - Emma


I am Emma, and Emma is me. Clueless is based off Emma so they are both so true. If you have read, or seen any version of Emma, you can tell right away.

Amy - Little Woman


A romantic but a realist. Everyone wants to be a Jo, but I am so much like Amy it kind of hurts. I do wish I could paint like her but still. 



These are other female characters that friends suggested:

Amy - Doctor Who
Margery - Game of Thrones
Ty Lee - Avatar the Last Airbender
Blossom - Power Puff Girls 



















Comments

Popular Posts