Galentines Weekend 2021

     This past weekend I got to go Savannah for Valentines Weekend with my friend Madison. With covid we didn't do much, but still had so much fun. We went shopping on Saturday, and I got a new purse. A vintage blue velvet bag from Est and Up, love my new find. A lot of my favorite stores closed because of covid and that was heartbreaking to see. 


That night Madison made homemade Pasta, that was so good. Stayed up late being our goofy self's.
I woke up to her bringing me Balloons, roses and candy. My homegirl goes all out for holidays. She then proceeded to make homemade red velvet cinnamon rolls. I ate way to many tbh. We stayed home on Sunday because it was gorse out and raining. We just chilled and talked about life. She then made fillet for dinner, like someone needs to wife her up right now. 



We did a little photoshoot before I drank a whole bottle of wine. Overall, a great weekend with one of my closest friends. Always prefer galantines day over Valentines because friendship is always strong.

 




Comments

Popular Posts