Most Worn Jewelry

My jewelry collection is a pride and joy for me. Every since I was a baby, I was always given beautiful pieces that I could grow into. It also helps that my family loves jewelry as well and my grandmother gives me all her pieces that she doesn't wear anymore. 

From vintage to new, I usually am wearing one piece of jewelry on me. Most of the time, they're rings since they are my favorite. For the past year, I've noticed that I wear the same couple of pieces, even though I have way more. So here are my most worn pieces from the past year that I adore. Some you can still buy online, where most are ones that have been passed down. 

My photo assistant while taking photos. 


This set was given to me from my grandma. She got it from my great grandmother when she went on a trip to Mexico. I love wearing this all together or just certain pieces. I love the green and silver which gives me Slytherin vibes. 



My love for rings will never stop!! The ring on my pointer finger is great with almost any outfit. The middle ring on the bottom picture is one of my prized pieces, and is so beautiful. The left one definitely gives me medieval princess vibes. My favorite one is the all black one, and I love the shape of it. It is worn almost every day. Then the little ring is from Ana Luisa and I wear it all the time. 


This gold necklace is so simple and worn all the time. I've had it since I was a kid, but finally I'm wearing it as an adult. The little necklace is moon stone from JK Designs in Charleston. 



I love these necklaces so much. They are from Van Aalst designs. I found her on TikTok and fell in love with these Avatar designs. The red one is lightning bending, and the green one is for the Kyoshi warriors. I can't wait to get an Oppa one!!



These are my most worn pieces in general and they are from Ana Lusia. I love my constellation earrings. The green necklace just goes with everything. You can use my code Katlyn_12 to get a discount. 



If you would like to see more from my vast collection just let me know! See you guys next week. 

Comments

Popular Posts