Favorite Looks from Couture Fashion Week S/S 2022

The best part of January is getting Couture Week at the end of the month. With the fashion world getting a handle on Covid, we actually have shows this year and I'm so happy to see them. I will showcase my favorite look from each designer. I might have multiple from my favorites though. 

Schiaparelli


I'm so excited to see Schiaparelli back on the runway and designing couture. Its been years since we got a good show. This collection is stunning and the goldwork is breathtaking. This is what couture is and should be. I want the jacket and corset really bad. 

Alexis Mabel

The collection as a whole did not wow me, but this dress just has such a beautiful shape that is timeless. 

Giambattista Valli

Very soft and elegant tones in this collection. The draping above is stunning and this dress just flows through. 

Dior


The metal work in this collection alone needs a standing ovation. This dress in particular stood out to me for the detailed top and empire waist. 

Chanel


The same old stuff we always see. I do like the lines in this garment and the makeup is a choice.


Alexandre Vauthier


I see textiles and I get happy. I just want to wear this coat dress all the time. The colors of this collection are also gold. 

Ronald van der Kemp


Old Hollywood says hello. Grace Kelly vibes but modern. The headpiece makes it so ethereal. 

Valentino 


I have mixed reviews on the whole collection. I do love some of the pieces and the one above stood out to me. The time put into this set must have been days. I also love the green. 

Elie Saab






Okay, I know I picked a lot but this designer is one of my favorites of all time. I love this collection and the work is so stunning. 

Rahul Mishra 


I'm in awe of this collection and the fantasy behind it. So stunning. No words. 

Viktor and Rolf


The structure alone is breathtaking. Shoulders for days!! I like the romanticism of the dress above and the embellishments. 

Zuhair Murad

My favorite designer back at it again! I'm obsessed with the pirate theme. I love how he always has a fantasy element and I want all the pieces. 

Ziad Nakad 




The work is so stunning, the ethereal and royal elements especially. The whole collection is wow and this designer is one of my favorite. 

Fendi



Holy beautiful. The draping and the color blocking are stunning and the graphics added make this collection refreshing. Love the corsetry. 

Jean Paul Gaultier

The fabric manipulations... I don't even know how to describe my feelings. I'm in awe of the textiles. This collection is a new favorite. 

Antonio Grimaldi

Hello headpieces! The silhouette is perfect and I adore the feather. 

Ashi Studio

So many great colors. Again I love a pant and dress look. 


Comments

Popular Posts