Top Ships (Couples) of 2021

 Happy New Year, new month, new season! I am so excited to get back into writing about the things I love and what makes me happy. I always love doing my end of the year lists of shows, ships, and music. No music list for 2021, since the list wasn't anything special and I feel like it wasn't up to par. 

Now for my Top Ships, we have some old ships that came to light again and some past ships from the year before that I didn't love in the new season. Also new for me are a lot of book ships, mostly Bridgerton, and we don't have them on screen yet. Enjoy and tell me your favorite from the year. 

Tumblr


12. Diana and Matthew (Discovery of Witches)


Season three just came out and I am so happy. These two just love each other so much and they make my heart happy. Go watch the show, it's great. 

11. Beth and Rip (Yellowstone)


Season four just ended, and I am so happy for these two to finally be happy. They have endured so much, and they have a long way to go as well. 



10. Sophie and Benedict (Bridgerton, An Offer From a Gentleman)


I am obsessed with the Bridgerton series, and these two are so adorable it hurts. Very much a Cinderella tale, but I love Sophie to death, and cannot wait to see her on screen for season three. 


9. Georgia and Joe (Ginny & Georgia)


There is so much history between these two, and they don't even know it. Watching the season makes you wish these two would just realize they know one another and get together. We have to wait, but I am excited for the build up.


8. Penelope and Colin (Bridgerton, Romancing Mr. Bridgerton)


The show made me like them, the book made me fall in love with them. We have to wait for season four for their story but dang, it's good. I always love a good "She loves him, and he doesn't know" story. Pen became one of my favorite female characters and everyone should read this book. 


7. Inej and Kaz (Shadow and Bone)


These two are so obvious it hurts. I never read the books but these two make me want to. Friends to lovers, yes please. Hopefully these two will get together. 


6. Keely and Roy (Ted Lasso)


Ted Lasso is one of my favorite shows, and I love how they have a healthy relationship on there. Do these two have problems? Yes, but they talk about it. One of the most refreshing couples on TV. They are adorable and soulmates. 


5. Freddie and Carly (iCarly Revival)


I need to say that I only ship them in the new show, not the OG. These two surprised me and I feel like I am betraying my past self for liking these two together as adults. We can all agree his first wife was Sam, and I am okay with that and that they are not endgame. The way the show is going, I can see them together in a more mature manner. 





4. Francesca and Michael (Bridgerton, When He Was Wicked)


Artist

This book is so spicy. There is so much sadness in this book, so be ready. I just want to hug the poor lad that loves her so much but can't tell her. I hope we get a season 5 and 6 so we can see these two on screen. 


3. Derek and Casey (Life With Derek)


I forgot I shipped this one. I had a dream about the show and was like, I wanna watch it. I re-watched the whole series and I am now obsessed with this ship. I read so much of their fanfiction in December it could have counted as four books. These two got together in college in my mind and their chemistry really shows that they are not just step siblings, or even anything like siblings at all. 


2. Deckerstar (Lucifer)


You know why. 



1. Kate and Anthony (Bridgerton, The Viscount Who Loved Me)


My loves. I am so excited for March. I am counting the days until season two, and we get to see this magic on screen. I read the book four times, and I love an enemies to lovers trope and honestly, they are top tier. Kate is my favorite and I can't wait to see her put Anthony in his place with her pet corgi,  Newton. 





What was your favorite of the year? 

























 










Comments

Popular Posts