Best Shows of 2021

 I'm back with the end of the year's best shows and music! So many great shows that I got addicted to and some that made me cry for days. I'll keep the spoilers to a minimum and I hope y'all enjoy. 



Honorable mentions: Never Have I Ever, Umbrella Academy, Squid Games, Mayans M.C., and Emily in Paris. 

Sex Education (2019-)

https://www.tumbral.com/blog/zaltzman

Overall, season 3 was not my favorite. It did have a lot of character growth for certain people that I didn't think I would like. I'm just sad my main ship didn't really grow as much as I would have liked and there are certain characters I would like to punch. 


Discovery of Witches (2018-2022)


Another show I got into during quarantine! I love the dark academia vibes mixed with fantasy! I'm also a sucker for a period drama!! Season 2 was great, and I can't wait for season 3 in the next few weeks. 




The Pursuit of Love (2021)


This short series broke my heart into two. Such a great story and the ending had me crying for hours. Highly recommend. 

iCarly (Revival) (2021-)

https://www.tumbral.com/tag/amen%20Freddy

I'm surprised, aren't you? I was so hesitant with this new show. I was a die hard fan of the OG and without Sam I knew I would be sad. I am a true Seddie fan!! The show is very funny and written well. I cannot wait for season 2. 

The Great (2020-)


Season 2 was more fun than season 1! Love the satire and the running jokes throughout the story. Binged it in a whole day. 

Firefly Lane (2021-)


Another show that brought me to tears. I love a good friendship story that spans decades. The characters are great and I cannot wait for more!




Shadow and Bone (2021-)


I never read the books so I went into this with no clue of what is going on. I was surprised and I really did enjoy it. Also Ben Barnes is in it so.. The Crows are my fav!!

The Sex Lives of College Girls (2021-)


I just got into this show this month and I love it!! So funny and I want more episodes now. 

Ginny and Georgia (2021)


Gilmore Girls meets spice! I love Georgia so much and I'm rooting for her the whole time. We all hate Ginny so it's ok!!

Yellowstone (2018-)

Another quarantine show! My dad got me addicted and we are obsessed. I wanna go to Montana so bad. Same writers as SOA so of course we love this show. Season 4 so far is great!!

Lucifer (2016-2021)


My baby ended and I'm still not okay after 4 months. Usually my #1 but so many new great shows. I love Lucifer and the ending still breaks my heart as we will carry on. 

Witcher (2019-)


Ahhh, I loved season 2!! The first 4 episodes were okay then they brought out the big guns! A much awaited show that is one of my favorites!!

Bridgerton (2020-)


My new favorite show!! I'm counting this as it came out last Christmas and my addiction of the series went well into 2021. I binged the whole first season on Christmas last year and fell in love. This is my show with romance and regency. I read books 2 through 6 after I saw the show and I cannot wait for season 2 in a couple of months. Katanothy for the WIN!!

Ted Lasso (2020-)


This one surprised me. I adore it and it ties with Bridgerton for my fav. My dad and I watched both seasons and we fell in love. The writing is so wonderful and we laugh at every joke. One of the best shows of all time. 




What was your favorite show this year?


 





















Comments

Popular Posts