Top 25 TV Kisses

Happy Valentine's Week! When I am watching my favorite shows and couples, I always anticipate when they will finally kiss or when the couple I love have amazing moments that make my heart swell and my jaw drop. Each kiss chosen is from a wide range of shows, and I took out animated TV shows because they deserve a list of their own. Enjoy. 



25. Cassie and Cappie (Greek, 3x09)

Image result for cappie and cassie 3x09 kiss

I loved them from them start. This kiss cleared their past and was a new start. 



24. Kurt and Blaine (Glee, 2x16)


I love them. This kiss started it all and will always be my favorite. 



23. Klaus and Cami (The Originals, 3x09)


The moment before my heart was ripped out.


22. Jimmy and Sabrina (Raising Hope, 2x14)

Image result for jimmy and sabrina KISS

I was on the floor screaming that this finally happened. 


21. Jonathan and Nancy (Stranger Things, 2x06)


The way he pulls he in makes my heart happy. 


20. Wade and Zoe (Hart of Dixie, 2x10)

Image result for zoe and wade kiss

Their chemistry was everything. 


19. Sheldon and Amy (The Big Bang Theory, 7x15)

Image result for sheldon and amy first kiss

This is when he started to enjoy kissing her!

18. Jim and Pam (The Office, 5x01)


Literally goals.


17. Spencer and Toby (Pretty Little Liars, 2x25)


They're so happy and in love. 

16. Hook and Emma (Once Upon a Time, 3x05)

Image result for hook and emma kiss

They are the real Rapunzel and Eugene of this show. 


15. Monica and Chandler (Friends, 5x14)

Related image

My favorite episode of Friends and this kiss was everything. 

14. Victoria and Albert (Victoria, 2x01)


Their love is timeless.


13. Elena and Damon (The Vampire Diaries, 3x19)


Finally happened after so long. 


12. Eric and Sookie (True Blood, 3x10)

Image result for eric and sookie kiss

Can I be Sookie in this, please?


11. Seth and Summer (The O.C, 4x04)

Image result for seth and summer kiss

"My Baby's back"


10. Luke and Lorelai (Gilmore Girls, 4x22)

Image result for luke and lorelai kiss

About time, you crazy kids. 

9. Danny and Riley (Baby Daddy, 4x22)

Image result for danny and riley kiss wedding

FINALLY, kiss your man! Also  you should have said yes right there. 

8. Chuck and Blair (Gossip Girl, 1x07)


Why do they make it look so easy?


7. Stiles and Lydia (Teen Wolf, 6x10)


I have had this on repeat for 6 months! God, I love them.

6. Ross and Rachel (Friends, 2x07)


One of the biggest TV moments! Iconic. 


5. Jane and Rafael (Jane the Virgin, 4x08)

Image result for jane and rafael kiss 4x08

After four years, they are finally together and I can't deal with these emotions. 


4. Bones and Booth (Bones, 5x16)

Image result for bones and booth kiss 5x16

I always forget how much I love them together. 


3. Jamie and Claire (Outlander, 1x07)

Related image

Every single kiss of theirs is perfect, but the wedding is a soft spot for me. 

2. Jughead and Betty (Riverdale, 1x10)



My babies are in love, they are happy again, and this is still my favorite moment. 

1. Nick and Jess (New Girl, 2x15)







BEST KISS IN THE HISTORY OF TV! It's in the way he pulls her in and every time I watch it, I get chills. It's so good!







Comments

Popular Posts