Top Songs of February 2018

This month has had its ups and downs with certain songs getting stuck in my head. It's a little early this month since it is Fall 2018 Ready to Wear for fashion and the rest of this month will be coverage of the shows. I have so many favorites already, so listen to these great songs.


7. Pray For Me- The Weekend ft. Kendrick Lamar


This is part of the soundtrack for Black Panther and it has a sick beat. The meaning behind the lyrics are very relevant with what is going on in the world. I highly recommend this song. 



6. Keep On Loving You- REO Speedwagon


This song came on while traveling to Atlanta and has been stuck in my head for weeks. It goes along with this month's theme of love being great for me to listen to. I love getting into old songs. 

5. Cheetah Tongue- The Wombats


I love the Wombats and when I saw they had released an album, I jumped on it. It has a fantastic sound that makes you want to dance. The lyrics are weird and that's why I love this song. 

4. Up In Flames- DAMSTERAM, JRND Ft. narou, Dylan Brady


I love when Riverdale gives me such great music. It's so upbeat and the bass just hits at the right time. It's great for a mood booster or to power through a workout. 

3. The Wolf- Spencer Lee Band


J' adore cette chanson! The sexiness in this song is so good that it's hard to describe. I want to dance and shake it to this beat. One thing Fifty Shades gets right is the music. 

2. Habits- Plested


Bughead just keeps finding me amazing songs. I found this beauty on Tumblr and it has been on repeat ever since. The lyrics are so soft and endearing. The meaning is beautiful and a great song to share. 

1. Shout- Tears For Fears


I have been listening to this song since I was about three. My mom always played it in the car. Since I have began listening to their music, this song decided to get stuck in my head and will not come out. My friends and I start randomly singing it at random times and it's the best.  






Comments

Popular Posts