Favorite Lana Del Rey Songs

Tonight, I am seeing her in Atlanta and I am so pumped. This is the second time seeing her live and I know it is going to be fantastic. I love every single Lana song, so why not share my top 10. I know all of these by heart, and each have a special place in my heart. Here ya go!




10. Diet Mountain Dew 


This is one of her more upbeat songs. I love the fast pace with the weird lyrics. Fun song. 


9. Gods and Monsters


This songs gets in your head and will not leave. I find myself randomly singing it at times. Dark and crazy, this song will make you think. 


8. National Anthem 


Baby, I'm your national anthem. Another one with fast paced, rapid fire lyrics, but with a soft beat. I also love the video because she is Jackie Kennedy in it and it's amazing. 


7. God Knows I Tried


A soft song from Honeymoon. I listen to this when I am upset or depressed. It makes me feel better, and the lyrics are deep with a great meaning. 



6. Cherry


My favorite song of Lust for Life. This song is everything. Great beat with lyrics that are dark and funny. It has a whimsical feel and I love it. 


5. Cola


This song is very dirty, dark, and lustful. The soft undertone makes you think, and I often sway to this song as I sing it. 


4. Blue Jeans


One of her more popular songs, and it is crazy good. I love the deeper meaning, and it makes you think of James Dean when you hear this song. 


3. Young and Beautiful


God bless the Great Gatsby and this song. My love started here and I will forever love this song to no end. 



2. Ride


This is my car jam as the lyrics speak to me when I am driving. It is perfect for road trips or when you just want to daydream an adventure. 


1. Off to the Races


Best song! Fun, fast paced, and signature Lana. The lyrics are dark while still maintaining that soft tint with it. I know every word to this song, and love how it's so fast. This is her closing number at her shows and we all know why, because it's her best. 



My Lana Playlist




Comments

Popular Posts