Top Songs of November 2017

Another great month of music. Riverdale just keeps giving me more and more music each week. Also some new songs came out from some of my favorite artists. Love this month, hope the next is just as good.


7. Bad Man (Esterly Ft Austin Jenckes)


With Riverdale getting darker each week, the music is getting better. This song is a great ballad to jam out to and fits perfectly with bad moods or when you want to shout. 


6. High (Sir Sly)


How have I not heard this song before. It has been in my head for so long. The beat is amazing, and the lyrics go so well with it. I want to hear more from this artist. 


5. I'm an Albatraoz (AronChupa) 


I have been playing Just Dance way too much and I totally forgot about this song and it is such a jam. I did all my finals while listening to this song, it puts you in a better mood. Just dance the night away.


4. Way Down We Go (Kaleo)


The lyrics just slip into your soul and makes you think. It was used in an episode of Riverdale and it was perfect for the scene. Just take a second to listen carefully and you will see why I love this song. 


3. Glitter and Gold (Barns Courtney) 


Bang your hands on the table and rock out to this song. I love blasting it and just getting lost in the beat. Also a great dance song too.


2. Game of Survival (Ruelle)


So sexy and so good. I love the fantasy element the song gives, and you can daydream a perfect vision for the beat and lyrics. I catch myself singing the song randomly and I like it. Another great beat.


1. I Feel Like I'm Drowning (Two Feet)


I saw that Two Feet had new music and I was so happy. This song is just as sexy as the others. I love the beat and the lyrics are even better then some of the older songs. I keep listening to it, and it will be on repeat for the next month. 

 Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and be safe on Black Friday. 

Comments

Popular Posts