Gift Guide 2018

Happy Friday, my beans! It's that time of year again for me to make a gift guide for this year. This was my most viewed post last year and most viewed of all time. I am so grateful for that and that everyone liked my ideas that I had. 
It's after Black Friday yet again, because I start my shopping in December. I hope that this list helps everyone with their gift giving for this holiday season. 


Great Stocking Stuffers/ Small Gifts

Like last year I have set favorites that are always a go to. 

Favorite Candy
Hand Made Ornaments
Cards/Artwork Made By You
Gift Cards to Favorite Stores/Restaurants


For the More Fashion Oriented

When in doubt, if they love fashion, go that route. 
Here are some of my favorites and the stores with the best options. 

Jewelry
Handbags
Local Thrift Store Items

High Street


In The Middle



Luxury 



Beauty

For those who love makeup, it's always a good idea during the holidays.


Cool Sites for Odd Gifts/Home 




Tech

Always a splurge, but fun and exciting gifts. 


New watches, TVs, laptops, phones, earbuds, tablets, and so much more.


Can't Think Of Anything?

Now for the people that are so hard to buy a gift for, just make a list of their favorite things, or what you know about them. Then try to think of stuff that goes along with that. This could be tricky, but it helps when you can't think of anything. 

"When in doubt, candle/mug it out" - Amelia 
(EN: When in doubt... MONEY)


Hope that this list was very helpful and that this inspires your gift giving ideas. See you guys on Monday. 


Comments

Popular Posts