Top Songs Of November 2018

Music was a big help through finals. I have been in a punk rock mood lately and have been listening to a lot of new stuff. Here are my top songs from the month.

7. "You Fine" Saint Motel


Amelia always introduces me to new songs.
Love the beat and how the song will make you move.


6. "Country Girl" Luke Bryan


This song brings me back to middle school. 
Not usually a fan of country, but this song will always be a jam. 
So much fun to listen to. 


5. "The Fear" The Score


The Score always has uplifting music. 
This is such a great song for motivation and getting through dark times. 


4. "Bad Things" Jace Everett


I love True Blood and this fantastic theme song.
Cannot believe I did not have it on my playlist before.

3. "Machine" Imagine Dragons


So excited for the new album.
Great song to get you going.
"Natural" is still better, but I do really like this song.


2. "Let Me Live/Let Me Die" Des Rocs


I've had this song on repeat. 
I love the beat, the lyrics and everything else. 
So much fun, and it keeps getting in my head.


1. "Are You Gonna Be My Girl" Jet


This song is so old, but such a classic. 
It just came on one day and I can not stop listening to it. 
Will always be a jam. 




Comments

Popular Posts